Use this page to get a quick overview of LGBT+ themed sessions
2021 CEC LIVE
- Please submit your session(s) to be highlighted here.
2020 Portland, OR
- Intersectionality in Special Education: The Impact of Multi-Marginalized Identities, Wednesday, Feb 05, 2:15, Oregon Convention Center, C122
- DDEL Showcase: Building Cultural Competence to Address the Needs of Diverse Exceptional Learners, Friday, Feb 7 4:00. Oregon Convention Center, C122
2019 Indianapolis, IN
- Students with disabilities who identify as LGBTQ: Quality-of-life indicators and transition to post school outcomes.
Thursday, Jan 31, 3:30 p.m – 4:30 p.m.
Indiana Convention Center, 143
Marie Manning & Jen Christensen
- An instructional coaching model to build safe, inclusive spaces for students with disabilities who identify as LGBTQ. Friday, Feb 1, 2019, 1:30 p.m. Indiana Convention Center Poster 9, Wabash Ballroom 2
Kristine Larson & Jen Christensen